If you’re in the market for new equipment, come and talk to the experts at our booth #1762 at the CWRE on November 19 and 20. We’ll have technical representatives at our booth from all the leading brands we represent. They’ll be able to answer your questions and help you select the right equipment.
- The X3Cycler: dumps, perforates, empties, crushes, and bales full liquid containers.
- PS densification: the D120 and D130 EPS foam densifiers create EPS weights of up to 40,000 lbs.
- Oil and filter recyclers. Process up to 13 barrels of oil filters per hour with clean and safe oil recovery and maximum filter densification.
Iris-Mec auto (ELV) recycling
Iris-Mec auto (ELV) recycling systems help you achieve maximum profit in your auto recycling operations. As well as our resident expert, we’ll have some samples of Iris-Mec equipment at our booth, so you can have some hands-on experience.
- Complete depollution stations
- Fluid and fuel extractors.
- Lifts and wheel presses.
- URRACO heavy-duty mobile shredders. Dual-shaft, low-speed, high-torque, high-production mobile and semi-mobile shredders ideal for all types of waste and recyclable materials, including large scrap metal, tires, C&D recycling, and landfill compaction.
- Plastic shredders. Rugged and reliable single-shaft shredders for recycling all types of plastic.
Copper wire recycling
If you’re interested in getting into copper wire recycling, then come and see the CWS-1 in action at our booth. For higher-volume copper recycling, MG Recycling granulators are the best solution. Talk to our experts about your requirements and we’ll help you select the right equipment.
BACE vertical balers
- A wide range of baler from stockroom to extra heavy-duty.
- Unique options such as the NeverStopTM conveyor system and the weighing baler.
If you haven’t yet registered for a free pass to the CWRE, you can do so by clicking here. Be sure to visit us at booth #1762 and get answers to all your questions from our experts. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!