We’re excited to be exhibiting once again at the Ontario Automotive Recyclers Association Trade Show and Convention on March 31, 2017. The show will be held at the Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre.
Since launching Iris-Mec auto (ELV) depollution equipment in Canada in 2014, our growing customer base has been able to significantly increase the throughput of vehicles in their operations. We’re pleased to be showcasing Iris-Mec equipment at the OARA trade show again this year.
Building on our experience in the Canadian market, we worked with Iris-Mec to develop two standard depollution systems that allow our customers in Ontario to quickly and efficiently meet the new end-of-life (ELV) processing regulations. This year at the OARA show we’ll be highlighting the two systems:
- The ISQ is ideal for auto dismantlers recovering parts from newer vehicles. The ISQ has a narrow, compact footprint, which allows it to fit between two lifts so that you can work on two vehicles at once. It allows for the most efficient throughput of fluid removal without damaging car parts.
- The IBQ is an ideal choice for scrap dealers who are processing vehicles directly to scrap. It has the same features as the ISQ but includes a built-in vehicle stand. You can use your existing front-end loader to place the cars on the stand, eliminating the need to install lifts.
The ISQ and IBQ have many features and benefits that will help you increase your productivity and become more profitable:
- They are completely pneumatic; no electricity is required, and they meet all Canadian and Ontario safety standards.
- All the under-vehicle drainage tools are hands-free and self-supporting. There’s nothing on casters or wheels that you need to move around the shop floor.
- The unique hands-free fuel extractor gas drill is fully self-supporting, with no jack or stand required. This means it’s always at the lowest point in the tank, enabling maximum drainage. The drill also has a large-diameter sealing bellows that eliminates fuel spillage.
- The systems are modular and can be configured to drain all fluids: gasoline, Diesel, engine oil, transmission and differential fluids, power steering fluid, brake fluid, coolant, and washer fluid. Plus you can easily add modules for additional fluids, such as shock absorber fluid.
To learn more about the OARA trade show and to register, click here. Early-bird registration is available until February 17. Contact us any time to learn more about Iris-Mec auto (ELV) depollution equipment.