Click here for the Dryclone® Air Drying System brochure.
The Dryclone® Air Drying System from Resource Converting (RCI) is a revolutionary air drying system for wet semi-solid materials. Dryclone uses a high-velocity air stream and physical impaction to separate water mechanically from the feedstock material. Dryclone systems can reduce feedstock moisture content from over 75% moisture content to less than 15%. Dryclone is a cleaner, lower cost, and more efficient alternative to drum dryers, fluidized bed dryers, and other natural gas dryers.
Dryclone is ideal for drying most wet semi-solid materials including:
- commingled municipal solid waste (MSW)
- organic waste
- food waste
- agricultural waste
- municipal bio-solids (sewage sludge)
- animal manure
- nut and citrus waste with high oil content
- feed additives
- corn pericarp
- spent grain
- paper sludge
- woody biomass
- anaerobic digester sludge
- quenched incinerator ash.
Dryclone has many advantages over thermal drying systems:
- Lower operating costs:
- proven, rugged engineering with few moving parts
- consistent, reliable long term operation
- higher energy efficiency
- easier to operate
- no gas burner-related environmental issues.
- Minimal loss of VOCs retains maximum energy content in your feedstock
- Pulverizing action can achieve size reduction and blending of feedstock
- Modular design is easily scalable as your operation grows
- Fast startup and shutdown enables flexible operating schedule
- No gas burner exhaust to manage
- No liquid output to manage
- No technical adjustments required when switching feedstock materials
- Unique licensing model protects your investment.
Call us at 1-866-496-4955 or contact us for more information about Dryclone.